Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to the Family of God

Noah, are you cold? No, just hungry.



If you are a new believer or you have prayed that prayer in the upper right hand corner of this blog, then you are not the same person you were. 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come". Also you are not alone now like you were before. Galatians 2:20 NIV "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me". My suggestion as you begin this new journey in the Kingdom of God, is to find a local church (one that teaches the Word of God - The Holy bible) and become a part of the Body of Christ with other believers. 1Corinthians 12:12 "The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. so it is with Christ". The body of Christ is like our physical bodies, working together to function. Next find a person(someone of the same sex) who has a solid walk with Christ and can come along side of you and mentor you as a new believer. If you are in the above category, welcome to the family of God.

No comments: