Friday, January 23, 2009

Give Your Life to Jesus Today

Are we there yet?
Yes it snowed in NC and not just in the Mountains.

I wanted to take time to explain what you are reading when you come here. I teach (the Bible) in several different settings during the week, so when I post it is usually out of those messages that you are reading. Why do I do this? Matthew 28:18-20 NIV Then Jesus came to them and said. "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age". Why do I do this? Because if you don't know Christ (know with your heart) you will (not might) perish. 1 John 5:11,12 NKJ And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life." Pretty straightforward. If you knew someone close to you was going to die, wouldn't you first explore all possibilities to save them. Of course you would. From now on you will see a prayer of salvation in the upper right hand corner. Pray that prayer or lead a lost person in that prayer and begin to experience a life with our true Savior instead of without him(on your own). He wants us and pursues us. Revelation 3:20


No comments: