Thursday, June 4, 2009

Prayer for Haiti Trip

I can't see but I look good.
Dear Lord, I thank you for your love for me and what you did by sending your Son to die on the cross for me, cleansing me and washing me with His blood. Please protect us and the people that are travelling with us to Haiti next week. Keep all of us healthy as we care for our precious children. Please continue to watch over them and everyone at the orphanage. We trust in you and know that the orphans are near and dear to your very heart. James 1:27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this:to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. Thank you that we are able to take nourishment to them through "Feed My Starving Children". Please help us to conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects you and your character. We ultimately pray for lost souls and that many will be won for Christ in a country where that seems insurmountable. Your word say's in Matthew 19:26 "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." We also ask that you protect our precious children here while we travel. Please be with our precious friends Ashley and Erin, who are lovingly volunteering their time and making sacrifices to do this generous thing for us. I love you and I praise you. In your holy matchless name, Amen.

No comments: