Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where did everybody go?
I will probably post beach pictures until we go back.

We changed some of our sleeping arrangements around today and gave Noah his own room. He said "can this be my room forever?" We said, when Changlais and Schnieder come, can they share it with you? His reply was "Oh yes, they are my sons." Good Stuff.

If you are looking for a good verse to memorize I got one for you. I have memorized (psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you) many verses over the years, and the one I am about to give you is by far the one I use most. Now if we are talking about chapters Romans 8 tops the charts at #1, but for verses, 2 Timothy 1:7 comes in handy in almost every situation. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." I have to give credit to a mentor of mine who showed me this verse and the magnitude of it. I mean do you ever fear? Yes, of course you do, we all do. With this verse I have to stop in my tracks and say, wait a minute, the Bible says that this fear is not from God. If not from God, then who? You only have one choice left. Satan. If we live in fear, we will sin, and when we sin who does that please? Again satan. Grab hold of this verse and receive the power to resist, the love to be Christ-like and the sound mind to choose Him. Thanks Al, I love you brother.

No comments: