Friday, March 6, 2009



When I cook supper, we usually Blast the Christian music and praise the Lord. I think it was Chris Tomlin (excellent praise music). Hallelujah

Read Luke 23:32-43 and see the thief hanging beside Jesus make a death bed conversion. Why don't you go to church? Because I don't want to be a hypocrite like everybody else in church. I have had many people tell me that over the years. I like what I heard a Pastor say one time. "If you find the perfect church don't join it because you'll ruin it". Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44 NIV) and he wants you to think that you have no business being in God's house when you are so bad. The truth is we are all bad ,Romans 3:23 NIV For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 6:23 NIV The wages of Sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. The thief was most likely bad his whole life, but was moved by Jesus in the last few minutes before his death. Vs 42 "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom". How did Jesus respond? Vs 43 Jesus answered him "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." This proves that it is never too late to come to Jesus. Do it now, so that you can hear the same words when you die. Today you will be with me in paradise. Hallelujah!

No comments: